Nottingham House [Notty] re-opening

The Nottingham House in Broomhill looks all set to re-open. It has had a total refit and been cleaned up inside over the last month or so and I found out the other day it may open as early as Wednesday 11th June.

Looking forward to drinking in there once again and hope it attracts a mixed crowd of locals and students in the months to come.

It claims to be doing live music as well so it will be quite interesting to check it out.....I did a Broomhill pub crawl this week which took on board all pubs currently open, York, Fox and Duck, Place, South Seas, Broomhill tavern, and it was shame not to include the good old Notty.......

• 4 weeks later...

Yep - ITS ALIVE AND KICKING

It has been totally revamped inside - with clean decor and furnishings. Great beer and should certainly be a pub to add onto the circuit again. Goldenfleece - I am sure they will look forward to you calling into see them when you are next round there - or even making a special effort to see it restored to a fine pub.

The Notty wants to welcome back old regulars and make new friends all who know how to have a nice night out. Knowing Richie and Andy that are running it - there will certainly be a friendly atmosphere and a good pint. I bet they will be having some good music' nights - if Andy's other pub (The Cobden View) is anything to go by.

Call on in and have a great night.

Archived