Cheap restaurants for students ?

Arathea

Hi all !

I'm looking for a restaurant to go out on wednesday night, with around 6 or 7 students.

Obviously, their motto is "the cheaper the better"... Last time we went to Wok Mania but we would like to try something else.

Indian, Chinese, Italian, whatever - but cheap and student-friendly :)

I've not been living in Sheffield for long so I don't really know the best places to go...

If you have any advice... Thanks ! :help::P

Is it Noodle Inn ? (I just saw that name on the last page of the thread abt Chinese Restaurants).

May well have been - there's also a Korean dumpling place along there that I've heard good things about.

Hi all !

I'm looking for a restaurant to go out on wednesday night, with around 6 or 7 students.

Obviously, their motto is "the cheaper the better"... Last time we went to Wok Mania but we would like to try something else.

Indian, Chinese, Italian, whatever - but cheap and student-friendly :)

I've not been living in Sheffield for long so I don't really know the best places to go...

If you have any advice... Thanks ! :help::P

I went to Noodle Inn (London Rd) on Sunday for the first time and I highly recommend them.

Big portions, lovely food and very reasonably priced.

Archived