Walkabout ... only if you are over 25!

Beautyx

its not- they just challenge anyone that LOOKS over 25 for id- if you don't have any ID to prove your over 18 then you don't get in.

Why don;t people just take some id? i know id rather show my ID 3 or 4 times a night than be in a bar full of 17 year olds that can't handle there alcohol.

So is it an actual bar where you have to be 25? or just have ID to prove your ove 18? I went to a nightclub in Olham the other night, and there was a floor for the people who were over 18, and then another floor for people over the ages of 25! I didn't understand it!

Well thanks...now we're both mean :rolleyes:

:hihi:

Just read this....had to laugh, sorry but you're both way off beam. I am sure she won't mind me saying, but our group actually met each other at a modelling agency and were out celebrating a birthday party. Looks, I assure you, aren't an issue!

We just couldn't understand why the group in front were let in who were probably around middle age (mind you this was after some considerable discussion with the four (!) bouncers, and the group behind us who to me definitely looked under 25 were let in without trouble. Guess it just wasn't our night.

Since when do you have to be over 25 to get into Walkabout....or have I been asleep?!

It is challenge 21

Please try and make factual threads

If you are claiming that the door staff would not let you in purely because you were younger than 25 then i am sorry i find this very hard to believe

I think you may have been asleep day dreaming

It is challenge 21

Please try and make factual threads

If you are claiming that the door staff would not let you in purely because you were younger than 25 then i am sorry i find this very hard to believe

I think you may have been asleep day dreaming

Yes thank you am aware of Challenge 21. The events of the night are factual as they happened...unless you were there and can tell me different.

I am also aware that this is in an open public form where people are allowed to express themselves based on their opinion. Should the rules of the forum be that all threads be confined to facts, then surely this would effectively wipe out at least half of the forum.

Remember how wonderful it is to live in a democracy.

Archived