Walkabout ... only if you are over 25!

Beautyx

Just read this....had to laugh, sorry but you're both way off beam. I am sure she won't mind me saying, but our group actually met each other at a modelling agency and were out celebrating a birthday party. Looks, I assure you, aren't an issue!

We just couldn't understand why the group in front were let in who were probably around middle age (mind you this was after some considerable discussion with the four (!) bouncers, and the group behind us who to me definitely looked under 25 were let in without trouble. Guess it just wasn't our night.

I wouldn't suggest you tell people on here that you're actually quite good looking, i've tried that and people here don't seem to like it :P:P maybe they thought you were going to start some trouble, though i highly doubt you were! Anyway when we went i think we were the youngest people in the place, a man with about three teeth and no hair actually tried to chat me up, he even followed us outside so he could chat with us :gag:

Safe to say i was not impressed, with the place or the people and doubt i will be visiting again!!

Archived