Fewer laws, in fact only 3 laws: The solution to societies ills?

Hehe, perhaps the three law system needs a post script, something like.. without the mutual consent of all parties.

In all seriousness though, if applied in the right spirit would we need any other laws?

Hehe, perhaps the three law system needs a post script, something like.. without the mutual consent of all parties.

In all seriousness though, if applied in the right spirit would we need any other laws?

Perhaps not. I hate it when someone does something rude, like breaks wind in front of me-they would never get my consent.

Perhaps not. I hate it when someone does something rude, like breaks wind in front of me-they would never get my consent.

Is it not rude and lacking in respect to comment in those situations? let alone take them up before the council so you stick 12V up them :hihi:

How about vandalism or damage to property?

Or putting in false insurance claims (Fraud)

Disobeying the Highway code

Driving recklessly.

Anything that puts life at risk.

Care of animals?

Infringement of Health and Safety regulations?

The sale of Goods act.

Infringement of hygiene regulations in food shops and restaurants.

Car insurance and license evasion.

Family law

Divorce law

Property law.

Local government law.

Now, I don't usually do this, But you asked for it...

Boxing and fighting sports would have to be banned though. Fowl play in football matches would also have consequences. And the crowd would have to chant respectfully at all times- or else there would be no supporters if they were all shocked away.

Hopefully spelling would come under the respect law.

:D

Is it not rude and lacking in respect to comment in those situations? let alone take them up before the council so you stick 12V up them :hihi:

I would only request with politeness that my neighbour should be shocked, and if I was shocked I'd wear wellies.

Now, I don't usually do this, But you asked for it...

How disrespectful of you to say so-you'd be shocked for that.

Although I would request that it be painless.

NB...I think hypocrisy is allowed anyway, and on thought-we shouldn't really complicate this simple 3 law system theory with added extras and clauses, like spelling issues.

So I'd still be safe, and you slightly zapped.

How disrespectful of you to say so-you'd be shocked for that.

Although I would request that it be painless.

NB...I think hypocrisy is allowed anyway, and on thought-we shouldn't really complicate this simple 3 law system theory with added extras and clauses, like spelling issues.

So I'd still be safe, and you slightly zapped.

Spoilsport :mad:

Archived