Roland & Co (Sheffield) Cutlery

Can anyone provide me any information on this Cutlery and Silversmiths from Sheffield? I have tried the usual methods, Google etc but no joy. I hoped maybe someone with local knowledge might be able to give me info on wether or not they are still in existance or if not when they were in production.

Many thanks in advance.

BD

Can anyone provide me any information on this Cutlery and Silversmiths from Sheffield? I have tried the usual methods, Google etc but no joy. I hoped maybe someone with local knowledge might be able to give me info on wether or not they are still in existance or if not when they were in production.

Many thanks in advance.

BD

Ive not heard of that name but theres a Rutland Cutlery Co in Sheffield still going i think

Ive not heard of that name but theres a Rutland Cutlery Co in Sheffield still going i think

Sheffield 77 many thanks fro replying, it is however Roland & Co (Sheffield), I purchased a canteen of cutlery made by them today, just wanted some background info on them.

Thanks again.

Archived