Pizza Pan & Grills

My boyfriend and I make regular take away orders and tonight we thought we'd place an order from a flyer we'd recently recieved through the door.

Pizza Pan & grills' motto is " phone first, be first," but as we found out it should be something more like of "phone first, get your order from another address around 2 hours later."

Unless you want to wait this long, or walk to another road to collect your order I reccomend you DO NOT order from here.

When we ordered we were told the standard 45 mins (which is how long it normally takes from our normal take away service) after an hour I rang Pizza Pan back up to see what the problem was (as I know I live a mere 15 mins away) to be informed it was on its way. After calling several more times I was told the driver didn't know where my road was so I'd have to collect it from a different street!!!

When we approached the driver to ask what the problem was we got the most irrelevent excuse I think I've ever heard. Apparently, despite having my address written down for him (which he held in his hand) he claimed he thought he'd take it to another address because they'd ordered from Pizza Pan before.

After I'd explained the difference between the two roads, he went on to add that the people who were at the address he'd taken himself to had abused him and the police had sent him back to Pizza Pan. I can't help thinking if he'd gone to the address written down for him, none of those problems would have occured.

His further excuse was people around my area are mostly in and out of jail, and when we refused the cold food, he called my boyfriend, and I quote, "a criminal." I'm sorry, but I don't see how this is at all related to delivering our take away order.

The irony is, on the front of the flyer it says "free express delivery...let one of our friendly drivers deliver your food hot & fresh, straight to your door."

I find this statement laughable, let alone the service (or lack of it) that we received tonight.

So, the moral of the story is DON'T ORDER FROM PIZZA PAN & GRILLS (located on London road) unless you want bad service accompanied by cold food.

I once ordered a pizza from there, they also suggested it would be 45 minutes and it showed up well over an hour and a half later. It also tasted like garbage.

There's no way I would have gone out roaming the streets looking for a delivery man though I'd have told them to stick it.

Archived