Funfair on Penistone Road

SazGregg

• 1 year later...
Does anyone know anything about the funfair on Penistone Road or where I can find out any information about it?

wasnt a teenager killed there last year? i cant remember the ins and out about it, but ive heard some other not great things about that fair too and while i dont tend to believe everything i hear i dont think i'll be taking my daughter there

hazel x

Does anyone know anything about the funfair on Penistone Road or where I can find out any information about it?
It looks like the one that comes here every year. For a travelling fair the rides are pretty good and worth a visit. Like BoroughGal says, the tall pendulum type swirly thing is a bit of a shocker :o

There was a young man killed there last year I think he was 18.

I have just come back from school and all the posters that were in all the shop windows have all disappeared.

He was stabbed to death in a gang fight.

Early evening is ok, it's late on when it gets a bit risky.

I drove past it the other day and noticed a sign saying that it's open from 18th February to 5th March, free entry.

Not sure of the opening times though.

thats wrong, it only came on Monday 27th Feb, and they still had not set up then, and i can see it from my home

I believe she is.. Is there another SouthSea ?

Im too old for funfairs... I still enjoy the arcades on the coast though :clap:

Me too.

Although having said that I still enjoy half killing little kids by crashing into them really hard on the Dodgems :evil::lol:

Archived