Funfair on Penistone Road

SazGregg

thats wrong, it only came on Monday 27th Feb, and they still had not set up then, and i can see it from my home

Yeah youre right...ive got a poster up in my shop and it doesnt open till this Saturday

there is actually 15 around sheffield a year the main operator of the fairs is farrahs funfairs the first is scream at penistone road then i believe parson cross and in amay it gets busy with mayfest has a big fair too and has rides from different areas of the country g force at halfway area rotherham herringthorpe whish is a massive event firth park, endcliffe, eckington , dronfield . in august hilsbrough park theres a balloon festival in graves in july which is run by international funfairs if you want more info on fairs see http://www.atfotf97.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1 but watch out form meadowhall two showmen running it are not from this area and one owns a amusemnt park in aberdeen

Sheffield's first fair of the season - Penistone Road opposite sheffield Wednesday ground.

March 2 to 10th

Lessee Farrar's Funfairs

Main Attractions

Dodgems -Farrar's

Twist - Percival's Funfairs

Miami -Jay Barwick

Waltzer - John Armitage

Extreme - Albert John Evans

Tagada - Stanley Gamble

Seastorm - Andrew Harniess

Speedflip - Joey Silcock

Froggitt - Joey Noyce

Ski - Jump - James Bedford

Rotor - Matthew Owen

Ghost Train - Jamie Whiting

Tobboggan Coaster - Stewart Miller

Crazy Caterpillar Coaster - Thomas Boswell

Runaway Train - Jamie Whiting

Funhouse - Asa Cubbins

Mirror Maze - William Belson

Plus juvenile rides, hooplas etc

Open weekdays 6pm, Sat & Sun 2p

um yeah that post was from last year and i did go. we went the night that person got stabbed but thankfully didnt see any of it. the posters ive seen for this year say 2nd to 10th i think

Sorry yeah you are right the posters do say from Thursday 2nd March till

Friday 10th March,

My daughter was there too last year and she left thankfully 15 minutes before they started fighting...In all honesty i thought the fair wouldn't have been there this year

Is anyone else who lives within a stones throw from this monumental pain in the backside getting thoroughly hacked off tonight by the volume which the 'music' the fair is pumping out is being played at? It's making the double glazing rattle tonight.

Methinks the council maybe getting a few calls tomorrow.

Dodgems -Farrar's

Twist - Percival's Funfairs

Miami -Jay Barwick

Waltzer - John Armitage

Extreme - Albert John Evans

Tagada - Stanley Gamble

Seastorm - Andrew Harniess

Speedflip - Joey Silcock

Froggitt - Joey Noyce

Ski - Jump - James Bedford

Rotor - Matthew Owen

Ghost Train - Jamie Whiting

Tobboggan Coaster - Stewart Miller

Crazy Caterpillar Coaster - Thomas Boswell

Runaway Train - Jamie Whiting

Funhouse - Asa Cubbins

Mirror Maze - William Belson

Sounds like the playlist of a dance album. Are these guys DJs?

Archived