Things to do this week

smsm

My boyfriend has taken Thurs and Fri off work and we have the weekend off and want to do some fun things. We're thinking of day trips mostly, maybe to York or Whitby. Does anybody have any ideas for nice things we can do together either in Sheffield or places that aren't too far to get to for the day?

I'd love to go to a cookery school day but can't find anywhere locally that has available spaces this week. Does anybody recommend/know any reasonably (yorkshire) local cookery schools?

Thanks.

Not sure about cookery schools, But for fun things to do what about going to a Zoo? My fella took me to Chester Zoo on valentines day and although im not sure how long it took us to get there it was soo much fun, even though we went on a day it was pretty cold!

Take a small or disposable bbq to Chatsworth. On your way stop at Chatsworth farm shop and buy the finest meats / fish available (bearing in mind the £50 petrol to the seaside youve saved on), relax by the river and feast like a king

Archived