Can you recommend a good restaurant for visitors to Sheffield?

Flug

Hi

for visitors my food at Bluwater is locally sourced, largley organic and reasonably priced (£10 or less) so we are offering a true taste of the best Yorkshire and Derbyshire has to offer. We are informal with plenty of "corners" for those that like privacy and a cobbled canalside seated area as an option for when the weather is fine

Hi

for visitors my food at Bluwater is locally sourced, largley organic and reasonably priced (£10 or less) so we are offering a true taste of the best Yorkshire and Derbyshire has to offer. We are informal with plenty of "corners" for those that like privacy and a cobbled canalside seated area as an option for when the weather is fine

I went to my friend wedding at Bluwater about 3 years ago and the food was lovely and a lovely setting by the canal, was a great day.

Restaurants in town I would reccomend are:

BB's on Devonsire Street - Italian, nice and cosy, good prices and nice food.

San Remo - Italian also on Division Street, lovely food, great service.

La Gondala - Just round corner from San Remo - Nice food, also Italian

Cafe Rouge - French chain in peace gardens. Although it's a chain the food is lovely.

Zing Va - Not sure it's that's correct spelling but it's a chinese down the more and is supposed to be great.

V Jay's - Indian, I have heard great reports on this

I went to my friend wedding at Bluwater about 3 years ago and the food was lovely and a lovely setting by the canal, was a great day.

Restaurants in town I would reccomend are:

BB's on Devonsire Street - Italian, nice and cosy, good prices and nice food.

San Remo - Italian also on Division Street, lovely food, great service.

La Gondala - Just round corner from San Remo - Nice food, also Italian

Cafe Rouge - French chain in peace gardens. Although it's a chain the food is lovely.

Zing Va - Not sure it's that's correct spelling but it's a chinese down the more and is supposed to be great.

V Jay's - Indian, I have heard great reports on this

BB's is good havnt been to a few of the others but CAFE ROUGE!!! do not go there i have had a zeebo steak from wetherspoons that walks all over theirs.

It is the second worst experience of a restaurant I have had in my life, first been a place in prague and third been wagamumas.

Some of the food looked far better but its so so so overpriced!!!!

23 is a good bet

milestone is good

dam house is good and has great views

best indian in town- cafe guru

best italien - marco at milano hands down private best service i have ever experienced massive portions, is considered to be one of the best italiens in the country

My partner and I will be in Sheffield for a day or two later in the month. In a nutshell, can anyone tell me a reasonably priced, restaurant in central Sheffield where we can enjoy a freshly cooked and private evening meal for two?

For chinese i say

TIM PO MOOR

Family run business dead friendly service and authentic chinese food (not that takeaway crap full of additives )

Try them , 0114 275 8880

its on London Road near Waitrose petrol station

If you like Indians then Aagrah in Lepold Square is good - authentic food, good service. Gets quite busy in there so plenty of atmosphere, but still nice for a couple.

Strada is an Italian also in Leopold Sq - it is a chain but nice food for an italian at a reasonable price.

Just out of town is Felicini (Italian) on Ecclesall Road - been twice now and enjoyed food and great service both times.

pleeeasssseeee you may aswell have recommended mcdonalds!

BB's is good havnt been to a few of the others but CAFE ROUGE!!! do not go there i have had a zeebo steak from wetherspoons that walks all over theirs.

It is the second worst experience of a restaurant I have had in my life, first been a place in prague and third been wagamumas.

Some of the food looked far better but its so so so overpriced!!!!

23 is a good bet

milestone is good

dam house is good and has great views

best indian in town- cafe guru

best italien - marco at milano hands down private best service i have ever experienced massive portions, is considered to be one of the best italiens in the country

Take this mans advice!

Baan Thai - corner of London Road. Large dining area, with opportunity for a quiet table in a corner.

It's Thai cooking though - but what an unbelievable choice on offer

I missed the recent foodie meet there, but was there with friends last Friday. Fantastic food, with amazing presentation - how do they make those 'flowers' out of carrots?

Archived