Update On Gatecrasher Required

Just A bit of info : Gatecrasher will not be built on the old site when the club burnt down the building and ground in which it stood were both condemned and were unable to obtain planning permission for the rebuild.... however as speculation has it there has been a lot of work going on with the old "club wow" / branningans at Valley centertainment recently ;-) .......There is no life in Sheffield now with most of the clubs closed once there was 18 clubs down to just 6ish in the town. Building/ refurbishing an exclusive venue such as gatecrasher one out of the ruined Sheffield night life would be the way forward an easier access from the M1 parking outside for coach trips etc plus no complaints about noise from people close by in flats..... but all this is just hearsay theres nothing in concrete.
To be honest i suspected that they might use Wow

however as speculation has it there has been a lot of work going on with the old "club wow" / branningans at Valley centertainment recently ;-)

Wow is being converted to a gym. The planning application and plans are on the SCC website somewhere. The Brannigans unit is being converted to 4 resturant units (one has already opened).

Wow is being converted to a gym. The planning application and plans are on the SCC website somewhere. The Brannigans unit is being converted to 4 resturant units (one has already opened).
That peed on my smugness!

Are there plans for GC on the SCC website by any chance?

I heard that a lot of key members of staff have now left the gatecrasher organisation and that there is now very little chance of a return to sheffield at all, the only exception being Gatecrasher events at Carling Academy.
Where did you hear this?

Archived