Update On Gatecrasher Required

Guys the information about the new flagship venue in the Sheffield section of the website has disappeared. The new flagship venue is a £5m refit of an existing nightclub in Birmingham. It's a sad day for Sheffield.

I never suggested you were.

However if you come on here and say you know that something has happened but you won't say who is involved, where you got the information from or how you know it is true then how are we supposed to know what you are saying is correct?

As it turned out the staff in question have left and other people know so its hardly a massive secret nor is it proof that crasher are less likely to build in sheffield again

dont be so silly we all know crasher is finished u are the last one to realise it !

dont be so silly we all know crasher is finished u are the last one to realise it !
So you know that crasher are definately never going to build or open a club in sheffield? Pray tell where did you chance upon this knowledge?

How are they finished when they are at the Carling Academy in september? When they have clubs across the country?

So you know that crasher are definately never going to build or open a club in sheffield? Pray tell where did you chance upon this knowledge?

How are they finished when they are at the Carling Academy in september? When they have clubs across the country?

I think its very likely they wont .. the days of big dance trance music clubs like Gatecrasher are sadly over - there will be new musical styles evolving - amazing how some people refuse to let go of the past !

I think its very likely they wont .. the days of big dance trance music clubs like Gatecrasher are sadly over - there will be new musical styles evolving - amazing how some people refuse to let go of the past !
So now you're going back on what you said?

I'm not refusing to let go of the past, I never went to Crasher from about 98 but I do feel that culturally its very important to the city and it would be a shame if it went without a trace. Is that so wrong? Just like its a shame that theres no sign the cossack was ever there. Its a pity the council doesn't value the nighttime culture and what it provides for sheffield. I'll be willing to bet that bed/music factory/palais and crasher were responsible for bringing more people to Sheffield than almost any other attraction, yet their part in the city's history are glossed over.

I also find it hysterical that you can comment about someone not letting go of the past when all you ever do is refer to the 'good old days' and cling to this fantasy that drag and old fashioned gay entertainment is somehow relevant and currant and everyone wants it. Glass houses and stones my friend, glass houses and stones

"drag and old fashioned gay entertainment" - Im sorry but if you are referring to Tyranna - and you do seem to have it in for her with a vengence - then she is far from old-fashiojned and is in my opinion quite a futuristic avant-garde artiste - there is nothing that can even come close to her act currently in Sheffield .....

"drag and old fashioned gay entertainment" - Im sorry but if you are referring to Tyranna - and you do seem to have it in for her with a vengence - then she is far from old-fashiojned and is in my opinion quite a futuristic avant-garde artiste - there is nothing that can even come close to her act currently in Sheffield .....

The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert is 15 years old now.

Archived