Murder Near Deerlands avenue about 10 years ago

Hi, i moved out of sheffield just over 10 years ago before i moved some girl was found on the brook at the back of deerlands i was just thinking about it the other day i thought id see whats on the internet i cannot find any website or information about it i have come across this forum so i thought i would ask if anyone on here knows what happend did the police find anyone for this?

BrendaLee

The link to the website of danny14uk

Link to dannys thread

Well it wasnt a girl more a woman around 23 i think i had seen her a few times lovely girl sweet and polite i cant remember her name but i remember her in the papers.

No records on the internet in the news archive or anywhere i can find i moved from sheffield in december 1997 so it would have been around july-september 1997

I CAN NEVER find anything on the search feature it is the most useless search machine on the internet. I always find it is best to shut the forum site down and go to town on the bus and look in the libary. rather than try to find anything on the sheffield forum search feaure

I was talking to the Oracle earlier, and she said that the lass you're on about was a kid who was 'a bit slow' who had also got a kid. I'd be a bit careful with personal stuff on here, as the case seemed to be a bit 'involved'.

I'm sure the Oracle (when she's awake) will be online tomorrow with more info.

I was talking to the Oracle earlier, and she said that the lass you're on about was a kid who was 'a bit slow' who had also got a kid. I'd be a bit careful with personal stuff on here, as the case seemed to be a bit 'involved'.

I'm sure the Oracle (when she's awake) will be online tomorrow with more info.

Yes i did see her with a small boy with short blonde hair.

Whois the oracle?

I lived in the area at the time, I remember her and the blokes who are said to have killed her.

I remember it well and Ive added to other threads about the subject and it would appear that the threads were deleted in the cull they had a few months ago.

I bet a few others will remember it on here too.

I think the sister of the victim started a thread last year and shes in a bad way because of it all, and when she discovered that one of the accused was living not too far from her... It freaked her out a bit.

Hi, i moved out of sheffield just over 10 years ago before i moved some girl was found on the brook at the back of deerlands i was just thinking about it the other day i thought id see whats on the internet i cannot find any website or information about it i have come across this forum so i thought i would ask if anyone on here knows what happend did the police find anyone for this?

BrendaLee

Apparently not - this ladies son is a forum user (danny14uk) and if you go to his user name there is a link to his website which appeals for any information about his mum's murder. Just noticed it on a thread he had replied to.

Apparently not - this ladies son is a forum user (danny14uk) and if you go to his user name there is a link to his website which appeals for any information about his mum's murder. Just noticed it on a thread he had replied to.

Thats correct,

No one was ever charged with the murer and i have started a website to appeal for information if anyone does know anything or would like to know more information just head over to http://www.whokilledmymum.com

Archived