Looking for Phillip harding/mark wilkinson

Thks for reply I stayed at the house in woodhouse in 1992/3 he was then with a lovely girl into horses and worked in sheffield if you see him please give him my email

many thks

Ron King

i havent had much contact with mark since our mother died eleven years ago,but i will make a note of your email addy and pass it on if i do see him, he married the girl who was into horses bye the way...;)

edit

ron,your email addy is not visible,can you pm it to me please.? you may have to make a couple of posts before it lets you use p m by the way.cheers

I meet your parents many times at there house and i must have meet you I think

Join me I am a black sheep as well so what I was working for vickers fiveways/fannys/turnups

Mark used to look after my car as well as go on gigs with us when i was with stuart doing mobile discos

yes i remember, you had a cottage near stony middleton at one time if i remember rightly,dad passed on a year after mam, so we all lost contact after that, best use pm,s now or the mods will be shouting at us for chatting on line

• 11 months later...
Phillip use to live Norfork Park area and Mark lived woodhouse his parents lived nr manor top would like to see if they are still around

I had a distant relation Ron King, he had a shop oposite Bramhall Lane.

I also live Thailand. His mother was Norah?

Archived