Do evil people look evil??

Ceasare Lombroso put forward that theory back in the 1950's didn't he? Some report about people with missing ears etc and links to crime.

Plus there was a thing in victorian times, people with eyes that are too close together and all that jazz.

People still adhere to that today in lots of cases.

you know I somtimes take a look at the crime channel dont know if you everr seen it yourself but yes I often think that nasty people do honestly look down right nasty

No I haven't seen it but the reasons nasty people look nasty os probably down to their lifestyle and the life they've had as slickwitch said above.

Like Jabbers said, there was also an experiment in which showed the "typical" Criminal face..I don't remember exactly what happened but the people most likely to take part in crime were suggested to have Long faces with a square jaw etc etc, and also suggested because of this the causes of crime are sometimes biological?

They're not evil they're just ugly and I think sometimes that ugliness displays the fact that they have led a difficult and ugly life. People who've suffered hardship often look harsher and angrier than others.

What a magnificent quote. Well done you.xxx

Like Jabbers said, there was also an experiment in which showed the "typical" Criminal face..I don't remember exactly what happened but the people most likely to take part in crime were suggested to have Long faces with a square jaw etc etc, and also suggested because of this the causes of crime are sometimes biological?

I bow to Jabbers, Lombroso was Victorian. He believed that if men inherited their criminality these characteristics were typical:

large jaws, forward projection of jaw, low sloping foreheads

high cheekbones, flattened or upturned nose

handle-shaped ears

large chins, very prominent in appearance

hawk-like noses or fleshy lips

hard shifty eyes, scanty beard or baldness

insensitivity to pain, long arms

Jabbers, is there anything you need to tell us about your genetic history?:hihi:

I bow to Jabbers, Lombroso was Victorian. He believed that if men inherited their criminality these characteristics were typical:

large jaws, forward projection of jaw, low sloping foreheads

high cheekbones, flattened or upturned nose

handle-shaped ears

large chins, very prominent in appearance

hawk-like noses or fleshy lips

hard shifty eyes, scanty beard or baldness

insensitivity to pain, long arms

Jabbers, is there anything you need to tell us about your genetic history?:hihi:

Thats what I meant :) Thankssss

What can I say?

Heres my family tree- it only goes back a few generations though. We arent talking millions of years, we`re talking months :D

Archived