Megathread - Help me find out who killed my Mum - Patricia Grainger

If someone starts a fund to pay for a web site for you I am willing to help, you could open a pay pal account. Come on every one Help out here.

someone has offered the service for free, i can't remember the username but its on the other thread. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replys guys hopefully the website will be up soon,

Its not a matter ofhosting thats the problem well it is but its not shared hosting i needs its dedicated im coming to some arrangement with my current host (A small discount in return for a link to there site) this way i wont have many problems funding the website i could always stick a google ad on the website.

So hopefully it will be upsoon.

Its been a very busy week with newspapers the tv, radio i even got ireland radio contacting me now :S ill be on bbc breakfast in the morning ive first go to go to london today to record.

I dont want to be setting up a fund as i want the website to be paid by me i dint start the website to get money and wont take any but thanks guys :)

Thanks again.

I grew up on the same road as Pat and she was the cousin of one of my friends. I had moved away from the area when the murder happened but remember really feeling for the family. Pat was a harmless, unassuming person and no doubt an excellent mother. My son was about the same age as Danny when his mother was so cruelly murdered so it hit home with me even more. It's a terrible shame no one was ever caught for this terrible crime and I wish Danny all the best in his endeavours to bring the monster who took his mum away to justice.

Good luck Danny and all the best to your family x

I sincerely hope Daniel finds his mums killer and this allows him to finally put the matter to rest.

I second this, i lived very close to pat and dan at the time, i cannot believe the sick b*****d has still not been caught. good luck dan. x