Megathread - Help me find out who killed my Mum - Patricia Grainger

I am the Private Investigator searching for the murderer of Daniel Grainger's mum. Please contact me if you have any information, it doesn't matter what the information is, it could help further down my enquries. I have some leads at the moment so please, keep bringing the information, email help@1st-to-find.co.uk or visit http://www.1st-to-find.co.uk and use the contact forms. Alternatively contact 01142432574 / 07876363891.. or South Yorkshire police 01142 202020. Someone must know something, all identities will remain confidential.

Firstly, I admire what you are doing and I wish you all the luck in the world.

I've also read your plight with your webhost. If you don't get any joy then I may be able to help.

I operate a hosting service down in Stoke on Trent called meirhosting.net if you need any assistance then by all means email me.

Regards,

David

i dont have any info but i just wanted to say well done!

i was looking at the comments from people on the sun website, someone saying you should move on, well don't listen to them. the world needs more caring people in it like you. many people wouldnt have been brave enough to carry on with this and some scumbag would be walking the streets, free to do what he wants. well i hope that person is suddenly realising now that just because theyre not behind bars doesnt mean theyre free, they'll be caught eventually, and hopefully get what they deserve. and you could have saved someone else from losing a relative to this evil man! we know theres nothing you can do to get your mum back but that dosnt mean you should let him get away with it. he may even have a family and kids that have no idea what he's like. scary thought.

well done you, and good luck! xxx

I believe the right text would be to use person! not Man!

I do hope modern technology can get this tragedy sorted and that you Danny can rest knowing that you've achieved what you set out to achieve...

Let's hope what goes around comes around... :thumbsup:

Your Mum'll be looking down proudly... thinking 'Thats MY Son!'

Loads of Luck

yes someone was named on here pat was my aunty and she was such a loving and kind person and if she was still alive now if some murderous evil minded scum bag hadn't murdered her then she would have been a great aunt to my little 6 week old daughter ruby-jade i really wish the police would have continued with their enquires because the scum bag who did this would have been caught ages ago but they let him go because they was a lack of evidence i just think that the police would and could have done more lets just hope with my cousin doing all he is doing that the person who murdered my aunty is caught (R.I.P aunty pat) love forever ange and ruby-jade xxxxxxx