Megathread - Help me find out who killed my Mum - Patricia Grainger

i dont have any info but i just wanted to say well done!

i was looking at the comments from people on the sun website, someone saying you should move on, well don't listen to them. the world needs more caring people in it like you. many people wouldnt have been brave enough to carry on with this and some scumbag would be walking the streets, free to do what he wants. well i hope that person is suddenly realising now that just because theyre not behind bars doesnt mean theyre free, they'll be caught eventually, and hopefully get what they deserve. and you could have saved someone else from losing a relative to this evil man! we know theres nothing you can do to get your mum back but that dosnt mean you should let him get away with it. he may even have a family and kids that have no idea what he's like. scary thought.

well done you, and good luck! xxx

I suspect the ones who say "Move on" are the ones who have never had anything like this happen to them.

I suspect the ones who say "Move on" are the ones who have never had anything like this happen to them.

Or are worried that the new DNA techniques might reveal something they did in the past that they thought they had got away with.

Hi Danny dont mind helping you out with this one, i run a small hosting company and due to the circumstancies I dont mind providing you with a free hosting account if that helps at all?

Let me know

Cheers

Chris

I remember this case and living up Stocksbridge at the time i thought the murder was close to home.

It was in the news for a few weeks then nothing really, no follow up and i found out no one was every charged.

I sincerely hope Daniel finds his mums killer and this allows him to finally put the matter to rest.

Good luck buddy, i'm sure your mum would be proud of your efforts.