Keith and Stuart Burnham are you out there

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ron, I worked at Fiveways with Stuart also with Wayne Chadwick who has recently come out and no longer is with dear Jane.

Do you remember Steve Cheetham? he went to work for Mick Lee and when they opened the Mulberry in 1976, I think he went to work as area manager for Whitbreads years later.

David Lidgard, Russ Beamer, all gone.

Great days though.

Hi

I understand Stuart has passed away as well

I remembe steve very well he had a flat nr rotherham and he used to live with his parents on norfork park and his partner worked in ritherham .I understand stuarts brother keith is still with us.I enjoyed my life with the Vickers not easy people but with me they were very good I now live in Thialand for a number of years

The Vickers, as I remember, were Les, Betty, Cindy, Barry, an older brother who used to arrive in a big Jaguar.

The manager was Mick Lee who went to the Mulberry Tavern on Arundel Gate and then went into the security industry and made, I understand, a lot of money.

I think I remember you Ron, you are a big guy i believe, with glasses and dark hair.