The Red Lion Book Club (thread#3)

shlg

Hi

I have a confession....... I have been buying 'non book club books which I was desperate to read so haven't got round to reading this month's book so I won't be making this month's meet. Hope you all have a good discussion

We decided last night that the next meeting will be on Wednesday 15th April, to discuss Devil May Care by Sebastian Faulks. I returned a copy to Central library last night, so you lot can make a mad dash for it now.

May's book will be Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama.

Thanks for a good discussion last night. I will be reading some of the stories again at some point.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't think we did set a date - but four weeks from the April meeting will be 13th May. Does that suit everyone?

I'm very smug - I've already started on the May book!

13 May is fine with me, although I really should start planning when I'm going to have time to read the book.... I haven't even started the April one yet, although I've had it from library for three weeks now (and had to renew it).

Archived