Is it time to ban alcohol?

And another thing!

Ban them young blokes who go in pubs to ogle the barmaids all night after half a Shandy, stagger out and kick people's dogs, then declare undying love to a particular "named Serving Wench" working in a boozer somewhere up Stannington", then have the poor young lady discussed by the drunken sot as "a good (pint? :confused:) puller" on Sheffield Forum!

Recognise anyone you may know from my post? :hihi:

if found guilty of being drunk,then ban them from drinking for 12 months,with regular blood check ups to back it up

The government would love that - the NHS is already stretched to its limits

Anyway, how can you enforce it?

If you ban alcohol it isnt going to stop people drinking it - it would just make it more dangerous.

People still smoke cannabis and use other drugs - it doesnt matter that they are illegal

And another thing!

Ban them young blokes who go in pubs to ogle the barmaids all night after half a Shandy, stagger out and kick people's dogs, then declare undying love to a particular "named Serving Wench" working in a boozer somewhere up Stannington", then have the poor young lady discussed by the drunken sot as "a good (pint? :confused:) puller" on Sheffield Forum!

Recognise anyone you may know from my post? :hihi:

Not the former Landlady of the Robin Hood, I hope! :nono:

Yes, she was THE LANDLADY, not just a Barmaid.

i wouldn't worry soon anyways with the Shocking Government we have now, Beer will soon be priced out of reach of most people. So i can see the old 'cold Turps and Orange cordial' making a comeback :hihi:

ice and a slice?

Archived