Testicular Cancer - Has anyone else been affected?

Thanks everyone!! Just logging on to play.com to buy aforementioned book!! xx

Hope you find it useful! I found it pretty inspirational actually, it's relevant to a lot of conditions. Best of luck to you and husband!

I had an offending article removed some 10 years or so ago, still alive and well, up to now that is, hope all goes well, the good thing is things still work the same with one and there is a 50% less chance of being kicked in em!

Also Western Park is a great hospital with suprisingly happy smiley folk in it, a very humbling place.

I had testicular cancer when i was 16, i was in care in North Wales.

I kept getting pains for quite a few months and went to the docs but he said it was an infection and he gave me antibiotics to clear it up.

Obviously it didn't work, i collapsed in a boozer when we had left college in deeside and got took to hospital, glan clwydd.

Where i stayed for near on 3 months on and off where i had 3 operations, including a fixation which any doctor will know more than me what it means.

Its not a nice thing to go through but it must be one of the better things to recover from cause im sound i play football the lot lol

Anyone out there affected by this? Would be interested to hear your stories as my hubby just had the op to remove the offending item and now going through the post op bit.. Thanks!!

I'm happy to say I have had no problems of that nature but pass my best wishes to your hubby. He must be feeling a bit rough about it. :)

Archived