Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi fizzyangel, try the Family Development Project at St Albans Church, Darnall.

My two sons go there regularly (4 & <1) when they're at their Nan's round the corner and they always enjoy it. It's not at all faith based, so no need to expect to be a paid up Christian (in fact most church kids groups are like that afaik)

http://www.achurchnearyou.com/attercliffe-st-albans/

Hi Pedlar, I used to attend one on a Thursday morning at Angram Bank Pavillion (9.15-11)

There is also one 3 mornings a week at Hullaballoos, one at St Saviours church hall (think thats also Thursday mornings), and one at Angram Bank childrens centre on a Friday afternoon.

I'm pretty sure some of the local schools also hold them, but not certain when these are held.

Anybody know of any dance classes suitable for a little girl at 14 month old.

To be honest there won't be many apart from baby / mum classes. At this age just whack on the stereo in your living room, then consider classes when they are maybe 5 years old. They are not at an age to understand instructions and wouldn't get a lot out of the classes.