Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi,

just a note for parents with very lively children were going to be starting Playball lessons in millhouses park on a tuesday at 10am and hillsborough park at 11am. Playball Teaches age appropriate sports skills for children as young as 2 with a big emphasis on fun we introduce children to a structured learning environment, our classes in the park are for children from 2-4. Free sessions can be booked by sending me a PM, Come and try it out children get some exercise whilst parents have time for a chat.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am starting a new sports group for children of preschool age in Millhouses park and was wondering if anybody new of any of the toddler groups in that area? We have some slots available where we would love the oppurtunity to come and talk to the parents and offer them a taster sessions.

Phoebe,

I don't know if you checked out our website in the link but i'm not sure singing would be our thing, we are very passionate about our sports programme. Besides our coaches are mostly rufty tufty rugby playing types who maybe softies with little children but i'm sure have lousy singing voices.

I think they would probably all agree that i don't pay them enough for singing too lol. :hihi:

I can recommend Rocking Horse music on Ecclesall rd and in Walkley if your after a singing group.

Hi everyone I'm new to Sheffield Forum.

I'm also a new Mum living in Woodseats and feeling quite stressed and isolated. My partner has been great but he's back at work now and I was wondering if anyone could reccommend any mother and baby groups in the S8/S10 area. I don't have any mates in Sheffield with small babies. I know there's a few mother and toddler groups around but I wanted to go somewhere where there would be some babies also.

Thanks