Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi

I am also quite new to Sheffield and have an 8 week old daughter. I live in the Meersbrook area and am really keen to meet other mums or find a baby group close enough to walk to as I don't drive. I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

thanks

Hi

I am quite new to Sheffield and have an 8 week old daughter. I live in the Meersbrook area and am really keen to meet other mums or find a baby group close enough to walk to as I don't drive. I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

thanks

Hi there are a lot of baby groups/toddler groups in S8 area st thomas church meadowhead on tuesday/thursday mornings, st chads church thursday afternoons, woodseats toddler group woodseats church hall above holmhirst pre-school. These are just a few hope that helps if you need any more information post me.

Hi Yolanda

I am quite new to Sheffield and have an 8 week old daughter. I live in the Meersbrook area and am really keen to meet other mums or find a baby group close enough to walk to as I don't drive. I'd be grateful for any suggestions.

thanks

Nicola's yoga class on Tues mornings at 11am above the bounty furniture shop , you take your baby with you and she can lie on a blanket and 'watch' the mums doin yoga! She has a website but not sure of the address - look up yoga shala.

Meersbrook Park Pavilion every weekday morning is playgroup and it's great! It's run by mums / childminders so a different person opens up each day. It runs from 9.30am - 11.30am and costs £1 a visit. That gets a coffee for you and a snack for your little one (healthy fruit, toast, drink etc.)

There's a different mix every day so come along and find out which suits you best, and there are children from small babies onwards and loads of toys for all ages. It's a nice atmosphere.