Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

As mentioned, St Mary's church hall has a toddler group on tues and fri mornings. They also have a playgroup for slightly older children on wed mornings. Ch can be left for a couple of hours at this one. My son attended and absolutely loved it and the people who run them are all fab!

Hi-we are trying to recruit more of you parents and babies/toddlers to our group! Monday mornings at Eckington Library 9.30 - 11.30There is an entrance at the back of the library with pram access. Please come and join us.

hi, i live in high green and was myself very lonely after having my first baby. i rang up sheffield childrens services and requested a list of play groups in local area, they send out a pack containing contact details for group leaders etc. I began going to Angram toddler group first which is in the community building right outside the fosters flats, it was a very friendly group ran by a lady called Jane. After a while the long walk across high green was a bit much so when after being on the waiting list st marys playgroup had a space we began going there. We have been going for almost a year now and it is great very well run with loads of toys, crafts and singing, my daughter loves it. Hope this helps.

I've just moved to high green and i cant find any toddler groups to go to, i've asked the health visitor and even she doesnt know. There isn't a sure start here or much of anything! I'm bored senseless and i dont know anyone... anyone got an idea?:hihi::loopy:

Out of interest which HV did you ask? (pm me if you wanna keep it private lol)