Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi - any age is welcome. we do have some three year olds at the moment. They tend to come to us until they start school. We have several very young babies at the moment which is nice!! So we have a wide range of ages pre-school. Hope you or/and your partner can join us. xx

For those of you who live near Hillsborough, there is a very friendly breast feeding group on Mondays 10:30-12:30 at the Hillsborough Junior Library. It's free and non-religious.

There is also a lovely mother-and-baby group in a building on Forbes Road, next to the church. Although it is connected to the church, there is no mention of religion at all and everybody is welcome. There are tons of toys and lots of drinks and biscuits, it's definitively worth it!

Help please! I have just moved up here from the West Midlands and am looking for a good toddler group that isn't too far from where I live in Stocksbridge. I have a friend in Stannington and we are after somewhere preferably between our houses, though closer to her would be better as I am more able to travel then she is.

I went to some in the Midlands when my other kids were young and was made to feel like an outsider so we are after somewhere friendly (Yorkshire has the drop on the Midlands when it comes to being friendly anyway - you're a lovely bunch lol!). Ideally we could do with something on a Tuesday to fit round work and other commitments. Has anyone any ideas please? I am also after getting to know other young Mums in the area as I left my friends behind when I moved so any contact would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance, Rachel

I know nothing about groups in your area - sorry. I can only give you info about Jellytots, which I run. There's a clickable link in my sig.

We are very intentionally central which may not be ideal for you but you are more than welcome.

And welcome to SF Parenting :)