Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Lots of us who post on here go to Jellys so although you wont know us by sight you will recognize us by our forum names it is held 3 times a week 1pm- 3pm Mon/Wed /Fri at the Methodist Church on Chapel Walk and is totally reliable. See Zebras sig for more info.

Yep, all welcome. Though pardon me if you do come this week as I've got an ear infection and can't hear much of anything. I just sit quietly in a corner and organise stuff whilst I'm partially deaf :)

Hi, I work in Children’s Centres the S6 area (The new one in Stannington will be on the same site as Shooters Grove Primary School) once up and running there will be loads of different sessions running from there. As part of my role i have done a Toddler Group Audit in the S6 Area, there are loads available. I have included some info below, i haven’t visited all of these groups so cant tell you what they are like and times/ days are from info taken from the groups flyers/ adverts and so i am sorry if they are not totally up to date! Hope these help-

Forbes Road (St Johns Memorial Hall Hillsborough): Thur Mornings 10am-11.30am (60p per session)

Lomas Hall Stannington: Tuesday 10am-11.30am

Deer Park Community Building: Wednesday 10am-11am

Little Owls Toddler Group, Wisewood Primary School- Wednesday 9am-11am

Baby Time @ Stannington Library- Sessions are run on a Friday 10.30am-11.15am but on a monthly basis (0114 2930489)

St Bart’s Toddler Group (St Bart’s Church, Next to Primrose View Tram stop)- Wednesdays 1.30pm-3pm