Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

My other half and I have recently moved to Handsworth. She is 4 months pregnant and works at the cinema. Its all nice and were starting to settle here, but neither of us have any friends in this area.

I have a few clubs that I have joined, but she is finding it hard to get to know people and to make any proper friends.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any clubs or support groups she could join to get to know people in a similar situation? She likes swimming as well but their isn't a swimming pool too close.

Thanks

Hi,

Hillsborough Lesuire Centre do a Baby Splash on a Tuesday which is good. It helps you to get your baby confident in water and things. (I know your baby isnt here yet but just a thought for when your bundle arrives). Maybe hillsborough also have something to do with pregnant mums but I dont know, you could ring and see.

Hi,

Hillsborough Lesuire Centre do a Baby Splash on a Tuesday which is good. It helps you to get your baby confident in water and things. (I know your baby isnt here yet but just a thought for when your bundle arrives). Maybe hillsborough also have something to do with pregnant mums but I dont know, you could ring and see.

hillsborough lc do aquanatel...i kept meaning to go...but never got round to it. think it was on a thursday...it tells u on their website.

Hi I live in S12, can you get to the tram? If so you can come to Jellytots in town in Victoria Methodist Church on Chapel walk, just off Fargate. Just get the tram to Cathedral, it takes about 20 mins. It's open Mon Wed Fri 1-3pm. If not send me a pm or post again and I'll try to find others but I recommend this one!

Hi

My daughter has just turned 18 months old and am really wanting to take her to a nice playgroup to mix with other children.

I am ideally looking for one within the s12 area of sheffield as i dont drive

if anyone knows of any in this area then please let me know

many thanks