Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

It depends which end of Batemoor you are, as to whether you'd need to get the bus cos I walk there from Lowedges. It takes me about 20 minutes or so. It's 50p including a cuppa for you, and a drink n biscuit for the little one(s) :)

Near the Jordo shops :o) x

I think there is toddler group at woodseats Baptist Church on a Wednesday afternoon.

Can't remember time, but it is on the church website.

Thanks. Had a look on the website. This is really close to where I live and on a Wednesday which is my prefered day too. I think we'll give it a go. Do you know if we can just turn up? And pray someone talks to us!

Just wondering if anyone knows of a group I may be able to manage to take my 1 year old twins to? We are in Nether Green so looking at maybe Ecclesall,Hunters Bar,Broomhill,Crosspool,Lodge Moor,Ranmoor and Fulwood. My girls are at the stage now where I feel they would benefit from mixing with other children and I'm really feeling the need to get out of the house and do something. It would need to be a late morning or afternoon group preferably as it takes so long to get all 3 of us ready in a morning that the girls are usually ready for a nap again!.

I really like the sound of some of the music and singing groups but imagine that a lot of them require 1:1 attention and have visions of it being chaos. Anything like that which I try and do at home, even storytime is complete mayhem and don't want to disrupt everyone else. Would be really grateful if anyone could recommend a group which may be suitable for us.

There is the Sheffield Twins Club. I never made it there though I had always planned to.

I know what you mean with afternoons, we only ever got to afternoon groups too and set up Jellytots for afternoons for the same reasons. You're welcome to join us.

I think there's a Tumble Tots or Gymbobs or something at Ecclesall, you could consider that too.