Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

• 4 weeks later...

I run a toddler group in S20 , we meet mon & weds 9-11 and Fri 1-3pm, we have lots of toys out and also the other lady that runs it with me sits with the children with playdough, paints, sticking, and lots of new arts and craft things every week, its £1.50 and that includes tea, coffee, juice and a snack and we are going to Rand Hall park farm in June at a cost of £6 for adults and £ 5 for children and that includes travel and entrance, cant go wrong really

Hey there..which one do you go to kwt? Im also in Wincobank and go to one at St Margarets church on Jenkin Road-it's 50p for under 1's and £1 for over 1 year olds. They have creative activites on followed by snack and juice (tea/coffee and biccies for stressed out parents lol!). It runs Tuesdays and Thursdays 9.15-11.30am.

Hi I'm not sure about groups in Heeley but depending where in Heeley you are, is Meersbrook Park anywhere near. They have a group every morning from 9.30-11.30 in the pavillion. I've never been to that one but heard it's good. They also have one on a Tuesday afternoon from 1pm-2.30pm and I have been to that one which my lo enjoys. He is older though (22 months).

This link shows a few groups that might interest you

http://www.childcarelink.gov.uk/whitebox/childcaresearch.asp?vacancies=0&type1=0&type2=0&type3=0&type4=0&type5=0&type6=0&type7=7&type8=0&type9=0&type10=0&type11=0&type12=0&results=1&cisid=5124&town1=3996&town2=&town3=&town4=&town5=&schoolid=0