Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi, I got to a mums group on a Friday based in the City centre and I have to say I love it. We are all off to Butlins soon too. It doesnt cost anything to go here and you get to meet other mums and we do little courses like sign language, baby splash etc.. Its really good. It is for young mums though, so does kind of depend on your age

Hi

My son used to go to a playgroup on the corner of mount view ave just on derbyshire lane, S8. Ive been looking for a phone number for them or some sort of contact to see if it is still running my son is 14 now but my newest is 2 and needs to start being left for a couple of hours a week to adjust him to nursery life, he should start come September.

if anyone knows a contact or if it is still running, (which I think it is) could you please let me know

thanks

Becky x

Edited by becky1004
wrong road name entered

This is a link which tells you about groups in Chapeltown. It included the one you asked about and others in Chapeltowm too. Hope that helps.

http://www.childcarelink.gov.uk/whitebox/childcaresearch.asp?vacancies=0&type1=0&type2=0&type3=0&type4=0&type5=0&type6=0&type7=7&type8=0&type9=0&type10=0&type11=0&type12=0&results=1&cisid=5124&town1=3005&town2=&town3=&town4=&town5=&schoolid=0

Edited by Corbyn