Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi, I got to a mums group on a Friday based in the City centre and I have to say I love it. We are all off to Butlins soon too. It doesnt cost anything to go here and you get to meet other mums and we do little courses like sign language, baby splash etc.. Its really good. It is for young mums though, so does kind of depend on your age

How young do you class a young mum? I'm 21 at the min but turn 22 the week after my LO is due. Am I a young mum?

Hello. There is a Tree Hut toddler group in Chapeltown, but it meets on a Tuesday. There are some other groups that meet on a Friday, but it might mean going a bit further afield. If you would like to contact us (see details below) we can provide you with a list of up to date information of what's available in your area along with the relevant contact details.

I have just been to a toddler group there. (friday)

first time, think we both enjoyed it.

will be going weekly now.

I think you need to update your records, unless they are not advertising it as they are full.

Edited by beth29

Try googling playtime and give them a ring to check. They used to do a toddler group every morning when my oldest 3 were little, but thats about 5 years ago lol. I think it was about a quid or £1.50 back then, but it's a while ago. I'll be going again myself when my youngest 2 are a little older, if it's still running so I'd be interested to hear if you do go, and what it's like these days :)

im looking for 2 differant classes, my 3yr old wants to do ballet and my 8yr old wants to do cheer leading. i live at gleadless s14 and have a car so can travel a little way. can any one help i.e name, number and price (if possible) thanks in advance.

There's one at Gleadless Townend on the same road as the Post Office, June Fletchers. I used to go years and years ago.

However, I generally recommend Amanda Horne at Burton Street, Hillsborough. Her dancers tend to win a lot of medals :)