Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

How young do you class a young mum? I'm 21 at the min but turn 22 the week after my LO is due. Am I a young mum?

Well you can start attending while your pregnant I believe.. I think you have to be 21 or under but Im 22 and I still go so you should be fine.. Ring Yasy and ask for Carla 01142755309

For the 8 year old, try http://www.northernapa.org

quite similar to cheerleading & lots of fun. The little one would probably enjoy it too, but they don't usually start them til they're 5. This season is well underway, but we start rehearsing for next season around august :) We also have a competition in Sheffield on 22nd march, if you wanted to come along and see what it's all about.

Hi all,

The health visitor came to see my 2 year old son this morning for his 2 year check up and she recommended that i take him to a mother and toddler group to help him with his speech, so i was wondering if anyone could let me know of any good mother and toddler groups in the sheffield 5 area. Thanks in advance.

I used to take my son to one at St Leonards Church hall on a friday morning though I'm not sure if it still runs as it was a while ago. Ring your local Sure Start - Southey/Shirecliffe and Firthpark/Shiregreen and I'm sure they will have something going off, infact I used to work for Firthpark/Shiregreen and they used to do a special group that helped with speech.