Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hello,

If you would like to contact us (see details below) we can provide you with a list of up to date information and relevant contact details of dancing classes in sheffield or other leisure activities suitable for the children's age. I hope this help.

Hi.

I live in S2 (Arbourthorne) and was wondering if anyone know of any playgroups / events for 2 year olds on a Wednesday ..... I work the rest of the week and thats the only day we have some time to attend play groups.

Thanks Teardrop x

Thread merged. You should find lots of information in here to help you.

Also, there's a short cuts link at the top of the first pagein parenting which will lead you to more, and the Jellytots link my my signature too. We're open Wednesdays :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Starting next Tues 5th May 2009, Beighton Lifestyle Centre,( address: High St, Beighton, Sheffield S20 1HE) is launching a new family Play and Stay - Carer + Child session. It costs £2 for 2 hours (only 50p per extra child),

10 am - 12, snacks and drinks provided for the children, age range 0-4yrs. There will be soft toys, art activities, Singing and Stories. All welcome.

Telephone number 2132160 if you need further details and there is a lovely cafe on site with plenty of parking ...See you there!

FREE Parent and Toddler dance session on

Monday 11th May, 11am -11.30am or 11.30am -12pm @ Ponds Forge

This fun session is designed to improve coordination and encourage basic dance movements to music. The sessions normally cost £3.50.

Please complete a card at reception when you arrive for the session.

Subject to availability.