Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Sheffield Information Link (formerly the Children's Information Service) is Sheffield's Family Information Service. If you are looking for toddler groups and you know what area of Sheffield you will be living they can send you a list in the area local to where you are. They also have outreach sessions in the local Children's Centres so if you need to speak to anyone on a personal basis then you can.

To get in touch telephone 0114 275 6699.

• 3 weeks later...

Help!!

I am in Altrincham, but my mum looks after my daughter in Sheffield for a day or 2 each week. She isn't sure where to take her, and although Graves park is fantastic it's not suitable all the time.

I have sent for information from Sure start, but thought this would be quicker and more informative. I am looking for toddler groups that are mid week as she is in nursery Monday and Friday. (Yes, you guessed it, I am a guilt ridden mother who works full time!)

My daughter is 20 months if that helps. Mum has a car so can travel.

thanks.:)

Parent & Toddler group at south sheffield evangelical church, next to the fire station on bradway road. oh just realised u said mid-week. That's on a friday morning, sorry. That's the only one i go to so not sure about others, although i know they do 1 at greenhill church and one at greenhill/bradway youth club but not sure on days. Many also have waiting lists

I'm not sure about the Tadcaster one as it's ages since I went. There's no waiting list for St Chad's. I go there now and you just turn up (very late in my case now I've moved!). There hasn't been many people there recently but my little boy seems to like it.