Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

There's a baby/toddler group at St Paul's Church (near to the top of Meersbrook Park) on Wednesdays 10-12pm. It's called Peekaboo and their website is http://www.peekaboosheffield.org.uk They definitely have places available (I know because I go every week!)

I go too, lovely clean carpeted church, baby area, craft room for toddlers and snack is fresh fruit as opposed to biscuits. Enjoy!

Petals toddler group is on a wed at 12:15 till 2:15 its on gresley road lowedges near the youth club, everyone is friendly and welcoming, they offer drinks and a few snacks, & its free

and there is also a toddler group on a tues morning at 9am at the youth club same road as above

HTH

DANCE LIKE A DIVA!!!!! Branching Out Dancing - Valley Pentecostal Church, 512 Manchester Rd, Stocksbridge, Sheffield. S36 2DU. Saturday 10.00-11.00am, £3.00. Ages 4 upwards, MUMS WELCOME!!!! It's all about fun and keeping fit, just come along or give us a call. Nikki - 2844071 or Karen - 2876312 or visit our NEW website http://www.branchingoutdancing.co.uk

Edited by karenk

Hi. I had someone visit me from Surestart the other day and I think she said there was a playgroup next to Wybourn School at the community centre.

If you serch surestart sheffield on google and phone them they should be able to give you a list.

Hope you fine somewhere! :)

St Chad's in Woodseats 1-3 on a Thursday. There is also one on a Wednesday afternoon in Woodseats at the church on Tadcaster Rd. I can't remember if that starts at 1 or 1.30.

And Tuesday 10-12 for St Chads, again no waiting list just turn up. There have been quite a few grandparents attending this group on and off.

if you dont manage to find any playgroups if you go to the sheffield childrens infomation centre in town near orchard square next to the bar one i think its called they can print you a list of playgroups in whatever area you would like. they also have other information on other things like swimming lessons, dance classes and party venues. i also think it has got its own website that you might be able to get information off.