Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

I think there's still a morning play group from 9:30 - 11:30 in the Pavilion at Meersbrook Park?

It's quite a small group, but a just turn up basis.

Yes it is on every weekday morning, even during school holidays which makes it unusual. There are indoor and outdoor areas. Its a nice group, run by mums, always looking for mums to help. It can be quite a big group depending on the day. There are always activities out for the children including paints etc, and usually a nice healthy selection of chopped fruit for the snacks. Anyone welcome just to turn up

Edited by SamMT

• 2 weeks later...
Can't you ring your health visitor? I know there is one at Gatty Hall in Ecclesfield, think it's Thursdays from 1-2.30pm and think there is one in the mornings too.

I've no idea who my HV is! Everytime i go it's someone different! I'll probably call in on Tuesday morning and ask instead.

Ta though.

Hi, I live in S6 and have the areas baby and toddler timetable if you want me to email it to you? I've not tried any yet as I am new to the area but am going to go and try the Hillsborough Park 'baby buggy brigade' tomorrow at 1:30 if you fancied it - and obviously if the weather permits!