Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi Guys

Anyone suggest any friendlygroups with in this area as we have recently moved. Just had my second baby and starting to get out and about and would love to meet some mums to spend time catching up with/gossiping/walking in park etc?

Thanks

There is a lovely one at St Oswalds on Bannerdale Road on Monday mornings 9.45-11.30. It only runs in term time though.

Also there is one attached to Endcliffe Playgroup on Neill Road (Ecclesall Road Methodist Church) on Friday mornings. My daughters both go to the playgroup on Wednesday mornings where you can leave children from 2. The playgroup is for preschoolers and is open during the holidays too.

PM me if you want to know any more and I'll find the details for the ones who run the groups for you, times etc. Hope this helps.

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a good mother and todler / Playgroup around High Green? The wife wants one for our 2 year old and the new arrival in november so somewhere that can cater for babies also.

Thanks.:help:

littledale estate on prince of wales rd but can travel

ok yes i know where that is i am not sure of any in afternoon sorry i know there is 1 nr me on tues an thurs mornin at wincobank ...