Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Can anyone tell me what st.oswalds toddler group like please? im looking for somewhere to take me 2 boys too before my eldest starts nursery there 20 months and 5 months old.

went this morning:

nicely run with structured play/singing/snack time, clean, friendly, not too busy, mums and dads were there with their children, all in all a nice morning!

max

Hi can someone please recommend a good playgroup in the S6 preferably Hillsborough area. I am new to this motherhood baby nearly 4 months old and dont know much about these groups. My baby is not that active obviously at the moment but it would be nice to meet up with other mums and discuss things that happen with our babies the happy ones and worrying ones. I am 38 so not a young mum so any mums out there around my age that know of these groups please get in touch and let me know, it would be nice to meet mums of the older generation.

I am planning on setting a Playgroup up in the Shiregreen area for under 5's. Would anyone be interested in coming along to the group once it's set up. Also anyone have any ideas on venues. I am going to contact the Community centre to see if that's available.

The other playgroup's in the area are either for under 2's or early morning which sometimes stops people who find it hard to be up and out early attending

Hi,

I have been to a new Toddler music/play group, called Groovey Tots, at Woodseats Baptist Church.

lovely toys to play with and a separate music time with instruments, puppets,etc.

My 2 year old loves it. The lady that runs it is very friendly.

Would benefit however from a few more kids to join in!!!!!

PM me if you are interested.

What do you class as early morning? I ran an afternoon group for about 18 months with very little interest but the morning one is always busy. My group is in the Shiregreen area. Depending on day/venue I'd be interested. Pm me if I can help. The morning group has been running for over 6 years and still going strong.

9 o clock most start round here and I used to take my children to one at shiregreen surestart but it is for under 2s only and my boy is above two now

I want to set one up for under 5s and have it start about 11

Which group do you run if you dont mind me asking

could use your help once something is set up thanks