Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Can anyone tell me if they have been to Woodseats baptist church play group?

I have been to both the Wednesday group and the music group on Thursday.

Both are nice friendly groups.

The Thurs one is quieter, but costs more cos you get the extra music session added in. The Weds one nice if you have older toddlers who like making noise. My DD didn't get on with it as much cos it was too noisy for her, but she was younger then and to be honest if I took her along now would be joining in with the noise!!

i went 2 the play group on carlton road 2 day with one of mine minded children and he loved he had a gud time and the other parents we lovely as i didnt no anyone thr made me feel welcome i will b goin again thank you allxxx

Youre most welcome, glad you both had a good time, see you again soon :)

Can anyone tell me if they have been to Woodseats baptist church play group?

I went a few times on a Weds afternoon about 2 years ago. It was quite busy but my son quite enjoyed it. The lady who ran it was nice. I didn't really get chatting to many other people though and that's really why I stopped going. I tried the music group there today and my daughter seemed to enjoy it.

My daughter goes to Musical Munchkins at Wisewood school on a Saturday morning.

Normally starts at 9:45 but next week 13thish it starts at 9:15.

It is basic dancing to nursery rhymes etc but my 4 year old loves it and I was told earlier I danced like the old lady on TV (Anne Widdecombe).

Give it a try your not signing up to anything so if he doesn't like it nothing lost.

BTW it costs £3.50