Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

yes its in chapeltown though. ballet and tap. thursdays 4-5pm and sat mornings at 9.30- 11.30

I also have ballet and tap outfits I bought for my daughter. was expensive to buy and she only went ballet 4times- let me know if you could do with some and can sort out a fair price..

thanks

Hi, I know what you mean Ive been taking my daughter last 5 weeks and just sat on the side with me. didnt go today but will try again next week see if she does anything. might have to look at other things to try. or try melody bears, is there one at grenoside?

My daughter goes to Musical Munchkins at Wisewood school on a Saturday morning.

Normally starts at 9:45 but next week 13thish it starts at 9:15.

It is basic dancing to nursery rhymes etc but my 4 year old loves it and I was told earlier I danced like the old lady on TV (Anne Widdecombe).

Give it a try your not signing up to anything so if he doesn't like it nothing lost.

BTW it costs £3.50

Thank you I might do. How long does this last?

• 4 weeks later...

One of our local NCT members is setting up a local meet up / coffee group in S5, Fir Vale / Burngreave. It'll be on Tuesday mornings from 10-12. Heather would love to see you there, perhaps you can make the 1st group on 11th January and make some lovely new local friends.