Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi Queenie, those are the classes I am thinking of as the other two I was looking into, Baby Ballet and Baby Street are on weekdays and too early.

Can you tell me what Trendy Tots actually is, like the style of dance, and if you have any experience on the Street tots class?

oooh Im more excited than her!x

hi, i took my 9 year old to street dance classes at the paces in high green sheffield, there were all ages there some young as 3, they hold it at 4.30 in the evening for an hour every monday and i think its 4 pounds.

i thought it was really good and they have chance to progress and do thier xams to do dance shows too!

Have a look at http://www.steppingoutwithmichelle.co.uk

Michelle does classes in Killamarsh and Beighton for children 3 1/2 +. They are very fun classes which the kids love. My daughter has been going for 5 years, classes are very reasonably priced too. (A lot of people find Susans a bit too pricey).

If i were you i would go and visit the different classes with your daughter and see which she prefers.

Hi Queenie, those are the classes I am thinking of as the other two I was looking into, Baby Ballet and Baby Street are on weekdays and too early.

Can you tell me what Trendy Tots actually is, like the style of dance, and if you have any experience on the Street tots class?

oooh Im more excited than her!x

Trendy tots is good, they start by doing dances, like superman song, birdie song, then move on to dance steps/salsa music, they do exams but these are not compulsory.

my daughter goes to street dance on thursday, and this is really good, she likes the music and the dances.

We go to Bailey Cox dance academy. They do lessons at weekends or after school and start from 3 in ballet and tap. My daughter is the same age as your daughter and loves the classes.

Vicky Durning runs classes in Dronfield, but have no personal experience of her classes, but they were my second choice if Bailey Cox didn't work out.