Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me im wanting to take my 8month old to a mother and baby/ todler group in shiregreen it would need to be close enough to walk or catch a bus as i have to pick my daughter up from nursery at 11.20am so would also like to go to a morning session but i just cant find any on the net or anything... any help on this is much appreciated thanks !!!!:)

thanks for that ill go in to the sure start on bellhouse tomorrow when im on my way back form dropping my daughter off...i took my daugter to hartley tots once with a friend before i moved to the area and she stopped going for the same reason !

Edited by steph1988

Hi Steph I've pm'd you. You'll be spoilt for choice. Toddlers I can recommend Shiregreen United Reformed Church Mondays, Wednesdays Little Faces Flower Estate, Thursdays Hucklow School, Fridays Stay and Play First Start Firth Park centre. All in the morning. Firth Park library also have a babytime session once a month on a Monday 10 til 11, first Monday. :)

Hi - if you are looking for parent and toddler groups and other activities to do with your child, speak to Sheffield Information Link, telephone 2756699. They can send you a list of activities specific to your postcode and if you are on the border between 2 they can send you the information for both. the information is regularly updated and they provide a very good service.