Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Im trying to find a local parent and toddler group in Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham.

Ive phoned a number of them listed in the listings here, But none of them seem to be running anymore!

Can someone guide me in the right direction to find one local?

ive been trying to find one for my daughter now for a year and shes either too old/young or they are no longer open.

HELP!!

Im trying to find a local parent and toddler group in Wath-Upon-Dearne, Rotherham.

Ive phoned a number of them listed in the listings here, But none of them seem to be running anymore!

Can someone guide me in the right direction to find one local?

ive been trying to find one for my daughter now for a year and shes either too old/young or they are no longer open.

HELP!![/QUO

Have you tried Wath Victoria Children's Centre? I'm sure they do different groups with children and parents.

Address:Shiregreen Neighbourhood Centre Westnall Road

SHEFFIELD

South Yorkshire S5Telephone:0114 203 9307Details:All families welcome. Healthy snacks and refreshments provided for children and tea/toast for adults. Feeding and changing facilities and toys suitable for babies and children. A good chance to meet other parents.Location

Directions and Bus Routes:Contact Traveline 01709 515151 or http://www.travelsouthyorkshire.comSpecial Provisions

Special Provision(s):Wheelchair accessible; Other Details

Suitable age range:From 0 years To 4 yearsType:Parent and Toddler Group

Also Palgrave children's centre might run some groups. Ring your health Visitor as most teams now have community nursery nurses working with them and can provide you with an up to date list of groups in your area xx