Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

hello, was wondering if anyone can help, i work in a creche at and we are starting up a parent and toddler group. Can anyone help with some advice, or is there anyone who would like to come in and chat with the mum's and dad's about feedinf, weaning, sleeping etc, or even doing music time, dance etc!!!

Hi,

I'm looking for Mum & Baby groups open over the next 6 weeks in S.8 & around.

Anybody know of any? (I heard there is a place on Carter Knowle Road??).

Please only post if you are sure as I wasted time going to St Oswalds on Bannerdale Rd this a.m..

Ta,

Sue

S.8.

Hi,

I'm looking for Mum & Baby groups open over the next 6 weeks in S.8 & around.

Anybody know of any? (I heard there is a place on Carter Knowle Road??).

Please only post if you are sure as I wasted time going to St Oswalds on Bannerdale Rd this a.m..

Ta,

Sue

S.8.

give your health visitor a call, mine gave me a list of groups & nums

Yeah I've got it stuck to the board. Never et time to ring during the day though!! - It's so full-on with the baby.

Apparently Meersbrook Pk Pavillion is open for next couple of weeks.

I'm looking for a mother and baby group to start going to in the Norton area. It needs to be suitable for a young baby (he will be nearly 3 months when groups start again in September). Has anyone got any recommendations?

if you drive and dont mind a little drive go to gladys buxton centre dronfield its amazing there we love it all diff groups courses baby massage etc and the staff are fantastic :)

http://www.dronfieldonline.co.uk/dronfield-sure-start-childrens-centre-i602597.html