Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi all,

I have a little girl who is just a month old and would love to go to a playgroup with her.

Does anyone know any in the hillsborough area that will have similar age babies?

I did do a quick search but the threads was a bit old.

Any information would be good.

Thank you x

Hillsborough Library have a baby and toddler session from 10am to 11.15am on a Wednesday.

The toddlers tends to run around, play with jigsaws and colour etc and they have an area that the mums with babies use with toys and its all very relaxed and nice.

I take my 19 month old and he really enjoys it. At just before 11am they have a singing session with lots of actions. Good fun had by all!

Hi all,

I have a little girl who is just a month old and would love to go to a playgroup with her.

Does anyone know any in the hillsborough area that will have similar age babies?

I did do a quick search but the threads was a bit old.

Any information would be good.

Thank you x

Hi, i have a 12wk old little girl and we go to a group on thurs morning on carlton rd, there is a baby area and toddler bigger area( i also have a 3yr old) this is a nice group 9.30 -11.30.

Also forbes road do a baby group on tues morning, 10-11.30am. Be nice to see u at carlton rd. Louise

DK MODEL MANAGEMENT

ARE LOOKING TO REPRESENT BABIES AGED 5-9 MONTHS

We are a reputable, local agency looking to represent 5-9 month old babies for current and future modelling work.

Please feel free to browse our website

If you are interested in getting your child into modelling, please contact the agency on 0114 257 3480 for more information, or send us some snapshots of your child along with their date of birth, chest and sleeve measurement in cms and your contact details to mail@dkmodels.net

• 3 weeks later...