Mother / parent and baby or toddler groups

Dr Feelgood

Hi,

There is a toddler group on a Monday morning at unit 3 (Meadowhead Christian Fellowship) Jordanthorpe precinct. Open 10-11.30am £1 pe family inc, craft, snack/drink for child and hot/cold drink for you!

Edited by camum

Hi, I have a 6month old boy and am looking for groups that might be appropriate for us, ive been going to one at the childrens centre and have been to one in a local school which turned out to be clickky and mainly for much older kids, bubba was frightened by them all running round and no one bothered to speak to me.

Does anyone know of any friendly groups near high green? I have a car so don't mind a bit of distance. I'm quite shy though and will never manage to get into a click.

Hi hun we go to one on a Tuesday it's perfect for babies it's a brill one and def not clicky. It's at the limes in beighton. It's on at 9.15-11.45am the times have just changed so I don't know yet how busy it is at 9.15 it does get really busy sometimes we will prob get there for 9.30ish. It's been canceled for next week so starts again as usual on Tuesday 31st jan. it's also on on a Thursday but don't think it's as busy on that day and that is same times hope to see u there x

Hi, I have a 6month old boy and am looking for groups that might be appropriate for us, ive been going to one at the childrens centre and have been to one in a local school which turned out to be clickky and mainly for much older kids, bubba was frightened by them all running round and no one bothered to speak to me.

Does anyone know of any friendly groups near high green? I have a car so don't mind a bit of distance. I'm quite shy though and will never manage to get into a click.

Hi there

I run a baby class at Stocksbridge (not too far from High Green) Saturday morning 9.30-10am from crawling to 4/5yrs, its a lot of fun and very friendly. Our website is http://www.branchingoutdancing.co.uk - take a look, there is a map of where we are and contact details if youhave anymore questions. I can guarantee people will speak to you and I think your little one will really enjoy it. Thanks Karen xx

Try this link:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grenoside-Wednesday-Playgroup/231128090280111

A group of us run a local playgroup in Grenoside during term time on a Wednesday morning... from 9.30am till 11am. If you want someone there to greet you then just let me know that you are coming and I will look out for you. Cheers

Hi there

I run a baby class at Stocksbridge (not too far from High Green) Saturday morning 9.30-10am from crawling to 4/5yrs, its a lot of fun and very friendly. Our website is - take a look, there is a map of where we are and contact details if youhave anymore questions. I can guarantee people will speak to you and I think your little one will really enjoy it. Thanks Karen xx

I want to get him into dancing actually, he loves watching dancing on tv and bobbing along and loves music but he's not crawling just yet, I'll keep it in mind for when he's a bit older as I'd not seen any dance classes for younger than 2-3.

To pp I can't do Tuesdays or Wednesday's it's my husbands only days off and I don't feel right going out without him.

I want to get him into dancing actually, he loves watching dancing on tv and bobbing along and loves music but he's not crawling just yet, I'll keep it in mind for when he's a bit older as I'd not seen any dance classes for younger than 2-3.

To pp I can't do Tuesdays or Wednesday's it's my husbands only days off and I don't feel right going out without him.

Would you consider bringing him along? The more the merrier!

• 1 month later...

Fun and inspiring arts and crafts classes for 18 months to 4+ year olds, encouraging your child to explore their imagination!

FREE TASTER SESSION - Mon 26th March 2012: 10am-11am

(Please book your place by email or phone as places are limited)

at the Chatterbox Room, at Dronfield Parish Centre, 21 Church Street, Dronfield, S18 1QB

Each session is themed and packed full with craft activities, stories, rhymes, songs, games, exploration – bringing the topic to life and allowing your little ones to get inventive. You’ll also have a keepsake to take home at the end of the session that your child has had fun making! There's also a snack for you and your child.

More details are on our website: http://www.minimakers-classes.co.uk

email: minimakers-classes@hotmail.co.uk, phone: 07720 725153

• 4 weeks later...