What's the best thing that has happened to everyone?

passing my degree, buying my first home, going out for a drive in my car on my own after passing my driving test, seeing a crowd of people in my pub having a really good time with a smile on everyone's faces, watching 20 motorbikes pull off at the same time from outside the pub hearing a mass vroooom.....shall I go on?

Ho hum, how tedious of me, but it's quite simply this:

Having kids.

A lot of fantastic things have happened before and since they were born, but nothing beats it.

(Well, maybe seeing Kraftwerk at Tribal Gathering in 1997...... nah, I jest of course.)

All pretty uneventful stuff

Having 2 wonderful girls and seeing them grow up into young adults same thoughts as damon really

Absailing down Malham Cove.

Playing Golf with Ray Clemence, long story but I went on a pro am golf day and got picked to play with him, nice guy.

Got to be my niece being born and me being there! Was absolutely incredible! She's a brat now lol but there yer go! Also, passing my driving test first time in November and then recently getting a proper full time job!

Chloé

Originally posted by halevan

Meeting my ladyfriend, after being in the wilderness for thirty years and having a female companion, another human being to talk to, someone to look forward to seeing at the end of the day.

Thats nice, are you mellowing in your old age Hal?

Archived